Vehicle Daytime Running Lights, also known as DRL, are devices in front of a vehicle that switch on whenever a vehicle is moving forward. These LED lights are universal fit so they can fit any vehicle. LED lights create a uniform projection that ensures maximum output and visibility, making LED’s highly efficient. Together with the clip-in bracket that is very simple to mount, installing new LED Daytime Running Lights is an easy task that doesn’t take up too much time.
Benefits of daytime running light
- Illuminated vehicles are seen faster, especially when cornering or in poor visibility conditions.
- The distance and speed of oncoming cars can be better estimated.
- Daytime running lights give drivers of oncoming cars more time to react.
- It is easier to distinguish between parked cars and those driving normally.
- Manufacturer-installed daytime running lamps switch on automatically when the motor starts up
- Motorcyclists are not blended out (in contrast to the effect of low beam).
- No glare due to special structural measures.
– 9 LEDs
– Easy Installation
– 20 000 hours
– Energy Saving
– 12V DC